We now offer evening and weekend classes to support you in various aspects of your life. Emerging Christians approaches life from a holistic perspective incorporating the values of faith, love, hope, and God's promises in accordance with practical family supports.
Do you have an unusually difficult time getting along with your partner? Like they just don't get you? Do you find more often than not that you are more involved in trying to appease your partner than enjoy them?
In this segment I am going to ask you some questions that I think are worth considering for the redirection and development of a healthy relationship. They require your honesty. If you can relate to these kinds of experiences in your relationship then more importantly, what can you do to make your experiences better? First things first, let's start with the questions...
1. Is your partner overly jealous?
2. Is your partner possessive?
3. Does your partner try to control your resources (money, transportation, access to phones)?
4. Does your partner try to control where you go?
5. Does your partner try to control who you talk too?
6. Does your partner try to monitor your conversations? (continued - )
Calvin L. Smith, MA, LPC
Calvin is a licensed Christian Counselor. He received his first masters degree in Christian Counseling from Oral Roberts University.
How to be a Gentleman.