So you want to be a girlfriend? Seven ways you can tell that you've got what he's looking for...
1. He takes you out in public
2. He involves you in his personal life activities
3. He introduces you to friends, family, colleagues at work
4. He brings you gifts
5. He makes sure you are taken care of when you need him.
6. He is available to listen to you
7. He values your opinion.
8. He doesn't make you feel small, weak, or inferior but empowers you with his brand of encouragement and support
9. He shows gratitude by his words and deeds.
10. He gives you clear messages that he wants more from you.
11. You play together. Joking, kidding, and maybe even a little tussling. Play is an important part of courtship. Creativity, expression, and complex communication skills develop from couples learning how to play together.
Calvin L. Smith, MA, LPC
Calvin is a licensed Christian Counselor. He received his first masters degree in Christian Counseling from Oral Roberts University.
Welcome to Membership Only.
Select Your Topic of Interest:
1. Recovering Your Love, Getting Your Intimacy Back
2. Fixing a Broken Relationship
3. Finding the Courage to Trust Again
4. Believing the Best in Someone Is more than Mental Positivity
5. Eight Ways to Know When It's Time to Call It a Relationship.
6. Five Ways to Keep Your Friends After Deciding to Have a Relationship.
7. Letting Someone Down Easy. Overcoming The Fear of Saying "No"
8. How Can I be Sexy, Saved, and Successful at Love?
9. So you want to be a girlfriend? 7 ways to tell if you got what he's looking for.
10. While you were away. How to overcome the insecurity of a mistrusting partner.
11. Addiction and Relationships..
For Christian Ministry & Counseling Services:
Calvin L Smith, MA, LPC
3000 United Founders Blvd, 225D
Oklahoma City, OK 73112