6. Being asked to give more than they have to give, (time, money, energy, etc.)
7. Bad Behavior/Attention Seeking/Acting Out/ Disruptive Behaviors.
8. Judgmental family (or extended family)
9. Friends that don't understand the situation giving bad advice.
10. Children accepting children of a new relationship.
11. Feelings of failure
12. Feelings of worthlessness
13. Feelings of powerlessness
14. Low self esteem
15. Problems with intimacy
16. Estrangement and distancing in social relationships
17. Responding to emergency requests
18. Dating: Accepting the new relationship or vice versa.
19. Knowing when to call their children.
20. Some single fathers have no one to talk too.
For Christian Ministry & Counseling Services:
Calvin L Smith, MA, LPC
3000 United Founders Blvd, 225D
Oklahoma City, OK 73112